Here is a list of websites I discovered & use within my learning journey and which are highly useful to learn the Lakota language
I wish you much joy learning the Lakota Language!
– Texts, legends & storytelling read out loud in Lakota –
Texts & Podcasts of text by Lakota speakers
– Useful phrases in Lakota with pronunciation and translation –
– Website with useful podcasts by native speakers & other learning resources –
– Website by the Lakota Language Consortium –
– Website with thorough information about the Lakota language & actions to preserve it –
– Website / Blog with everyday phrases & pronunciation by natives –
– App’s to install on your mobile phone –
Owoksape – https://alpha.owoksape.com/
Lakota Vocabulary Builder – http://www.llcbookstore.com/lakota-vocab-builder-free-android/
-A very fun website providing learning & testing all at once sorted out thematically-
Now, you are all equipped to learn the Lakota language!
Have fun …